This book introduces you to the key issues in contemporary studies on Terrorism. Its interdisciplinary approach provides a unique intellectual rigour which introduces readers to cutting-edge research.
Bringing together chapters contributed by members of the Terrorism and Political Violence Association network, it offers an insight into a variety of traditional and critical perspectives. It also equips Undergraduate and Postgraduate students with the study skills needed to succeed in coursework and assignments, especially dissertation work.
Drawing on the expertise of TAPVA members, this book:
- Explores contemporary issues, such as drone warfare, state violence, children and political violence, cyber-terrorism and de-radicalisation.
- Features case studies drawn from a range of international examples, lists of further reading, key concepts and questions for use in seminars and private study.
- Provides you with study skills content designed to help you complete your dissertation.
This is the perfect textbook to guide you through your studies in terrorism, political violence, international security and strategic studies.
- Editor(s) : Caroline Kennedy-Pipe, Gordon Clubb, Simon Mabon
- Date : 2015
- Publisher : Sage
- Link : http://goo.gl/O8Ckvz